Tim Bloom started his career in the excavation industry in 1989 with Agard Construction as a labor which he quickly became a heavy equipment operator. In 1993 Tim went to work for Kruse Excavating as their first employee, Tim was in charge of estimating and managing projects, which Tim grew the company to 10 employees by primarily doing commercial contracts. In 1997 Tim went back to Agard Construction as an estimator and project superintendant to learn the public sector side of construction. Upon the retirement of Agard Construction, Tim was pursued by past general contractors to bid on school projects.
Bloom Construction was formed and has a 13-year record of success overseeing all phases of; construction, infrastructure, road improvement projects, underground utilities, telecommunication infrastructure projects and site improvements for government and private-sector clients. Experience includes; managing crews, survey and layout of projects, operating most all heavy equipment. Backed by strong credentials and a proven history of on-time, on-budget and high-quality project completions.
- Construction/Demolition Projects
- InfrastructureImprovement Projects
- New Site and Remodel Excavation
- Underground Utility Infrastructure
- Environmental Remediation Projects
- Telephone Communication Projects
- Site Safety/OHSA Compliance
- Subcontractor/Crew Supervision
- Budgeting & Cost Controls